Hello and welcome to another edition of This Month in Solid!
Solid is a set of open specifications, built on existing open standards, that describes how to build applications in such a way that users can conveniently switch between data storage providers and application providers and take the data generated along.
This is a monthly summary of Solid progress.
Want something mentioned? Contact the Solid Manager at email@example.com. This Month in Solid is openly developed on GitHub. If you find any errors in this month’s issue please submit a pull request.
There are a few upcoming events where you can learn more and meet others working on Solid:
- 2019-12-11 MyData Madrid by Alejandro Juan García
- 2019-01-30 Solid Amsterdam
- 2020-02-07 This CERN internal event may bring the place where Sir Tim invented the Web to the heart of the Web’s future by Maria Dimou
Have you seen any articles or talks about Solid this week? If you’ve seen any talks, articles, or written blog posts about Solid please do send them over for next week.
- Digita is hiring a Full Stack Developer and a Linked Data Principal. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Inrupt is hiring a Head of Business Development, Project Manager, DevOps Engineer, and Senior Front-End Engineer/Architect.
Until next week!