Hello and welcome to another edition of This Week in Solid!
Solid is a standard that describes how to build data storage and applications in such a way that users can conveniently switch between data storage providers and application providers and take the data generated along.
This is a weekly summary of Solid progress.
Want something mentioned? Contact the Solid Manager at email@example.com. This Week in Solid is openly developed on GitHub. If you find any errors in this week’s issue please submit a pull request.
Want to get involved? Contributions are welcome.
Every Thursday there is an hour-long public call where newcomers can introduce themselves, anyone can ask general questions about Solid, and we recap the weeks’ works on Solid.
Tune in at this line:
- on the 28th November at 10:00 CET.
- on the 5th December at 16:00 CET.
- on the 12th December at 10:00 CET.
- on the 19th December at 16:00 CET.
- No call on the 26th December due to Boxing Day.
- on the 2nd January 2020 at 16:00.
- on the 9th January 2020 at 10:00.
- on the 16th January 2020 at 16:00.
- on the 23rd January 2020 at 10:00.
There are a few upcoming events where you can learn more and meet others working on Solid:
Have you seen any articles or talks about Solid this week? If you’ve seen any talks, articles, or written blog posts about Solid please do send them over for next week. Job Openings
- Digita is hiring a Full Stack Developer and a Linked Data Principal. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Inrupt is hiring a Head of Business Development, Project Manager, DevOps Engineer, and Senior Front-End Engineer/Architect.
Until next week!