If you’re here, it means that there are portions of your application that are covered by no existing vocabulary. If this is the case, you’ll need to build your own vocabulary. Before getting started, let us remind you that the more existing vocabularies you reuse, the more reusable data from your app will be reusable by others. Therefore, a good thing to keep in mind is that your vocabulary should really be focused on a specific domain that you want to be able to describe, and for which nothing else exists.
- If you are in a hurry:
- If you have some more time
- Before implementing your own vocabulary, you might consider browsing these best practices for building vocabularies
- Extended creation: Let us polish up the quickstart vocabulary to make it look even better by implementing these best practices
- For a more advanced tutorial, there exist methodologies for building vocabularies
- Extended usage: Describe your data and store it in a Solid pod
Once you have your vocabulary RDF and documentation, the next step is publishing it.